Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Update.

Hey Gorgeous,
Its been awhile since i blog sumthing.
Anyway, its been a week and 2 days since we last met.
And there's still a question mark on when we're gonna meet again.
I'm trying all my best to find the opportunity and time to go back before u leave.
I'm glad you're chasing your dreams baby, opportunity like that usually comes once in a lifetime.
I'm happy for you despite you are going.
Yea, it's gonna be sad, we been through alot.
=)
Plus, for the whole 2 months of break that i had, i only went out with u oooo...
hehehe.
No more hangout buddy,
No more best friend,
No more ears to listen to all d crap that i'm not satisfied about,
No more midnight calls.
I'm willling to sacrifice all that and wait for you here for us to have a better future.
I'm not gonna make it hard for you,
I'm not gonna stop you.
I promise ill wait,
I promise ill give you the motivation you need,
I promise ill be there for you,
Just come back home as i'm gonna miss you very much.

I will always and always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment