Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hi baby!

Hehe..it's Labour Day! This morning my mum waked me up and asked me whether I want to follow her to Bangsar, so yea, we went and waited for the boutiques to open, then while waiting for that one boutique, we went to other boutiques and Guardian Pharmacy, I ended up buying a maxi dress and a blusher =) hehe..go see the dress here: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhbZcoMumVK3IJO6oL3V3ooxWQuazsFZeX1tbnq3HOE7W0nOARiUsC8YxPBdfJxrzvRbVW0Xfq_X5RCFfI38MexOg7Dd_41a30YEuN5p53eqhXihD13Zbb9yoVRGY0ZriUn7HSxeXRn1XY/s1600/apr2010+-+02h.jpg it's the blue one, same one as the model's wearing but the blue one.

And I also bought a blusher, its a very natural colour..



*This is more true to color*

Always and Always,
Vivi.

No comments:

Post a Comment