Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

US and the FUTURE ...

Hi baby, just dropping by our blog, read some of our previous post and I just thought to myself, how lucky I am to have you to call my own. I feel that I am really lucky to have you because you are such a great boyfriend, so loving, so caring, so attentive, so attention-giving..I just feel that I don't give you enough credit for the person you are. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Thank you for being such a great boyfriend and hopefully someday, a great husband. I really look forward to the day you'd "officially" be mine. How we would build our family together. I really, really look forward to that one very special day. =) I hope you do too. I'm pretty sure it would be challenging not having you around most of the time, but yea, I trust you, I have faith in you and most of all I LOVE YOU. No matter what you decide now or in the near future, I will always be your special someone, standing by you and supporting your every decision. I want you to know that. =*


Always and Always,
Vivi.

No comments:

Post a Comment