Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Brother without the "r"

Hey gorgeous,
Even how long we postpone my flight back, i know we will never have enough time to catch up after 4 years being apart.
I still think that its not fair that god only gave us such little time to spend together before you have to go.
Honestly in my heart i always have the feeling that you will not pursue your studies to London.
From time to time i always tell myself that you will not go.
It makes me feel safe, calm, and happy knowing that you will be here.
Eventhough i know in my mind you are going in few months time.
Im happy that you are pursuing your dreams, i know you always wanted to go there.
Seeing you happy somehow makes me feel happy too.
=) your smile always puts a smile on my face*
Plus what makes it evenmore worst is at d time you're coming back i will not be here but instead ill be doing my practical for a year.
Total up, it would be 2 years we'll be apart.
As what we had our little talk bout our long distance relationship, always keep in touch no matter what.
E-mails, Skype, I.M's, FB, and especially blogging.
Its all gonna be okay right.?
=*
Hopefully the memories of this 8 months 1 week and 1 day can last for another 2years.
My 1st call after 4 years,
Our 1st date at one utama,
The day i pop the question, =P
Our fav food, MEATBALLS*
Tons of movies that we had watched,
Dinner,
Ur Christmas present,
My 1st time ever buying flowers,
Everything in that 8 months 1 week and 1 day really means alot to me darling.
And i know no matter what i wont 4get any of it and i hope u wont too.
I want you to know that im really-really-really happy with you.
I love you more than u could ever think of.

Thats all for now....ill blog more again k.
Promise*

Always and Always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment