Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Something is wrong

Sometimes i felt that something is not right, but i never seems to know what. I felt agitated all d time, my friend says im being a girl, so its just a phase and its normal to have mood swings. well HAHAHA, seriously its not funny. Everything i did seems never right, i prefer to be alone rather then go out and enjoy eventhough its Hari Raya. I feel like im missing something, i wonder what is it.? Usually during Hari Raya eve the smell of cooked rendang and lemang use to linger arround the house. My little sister running arround the house refusing to go to bedcoz tomorrow raya d. The next morning i would salam my parents and seek for forgiveness. Tears would run from my moms eyes and she would hug each and everyone of us telling shes forgive us and she apologize for what she did to, and that is the only time i got to hug my dad. I guess i miss all of that. Its not all about raya sayang. I feel that ive started to loose everything in my life, no more raya, u will b going to UK soon, all of my closest friends seems slowly forgetting me, my dad selling off the car =P (which i dont mind since you going so i might not gonna jalan-jalan like i used to) i guess life is getting tougher and tougher for me. I really hope all of this is worth the sacrifice because i cant afford to loose anything anymore, especially u missy, dont u migrate to UK and leave me here. IM WAITING FOR YOU, come back as soon as u're done sayang. =)

Thats all for now,
I promise ill blog again soon.
Always and Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment