Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Day You Left.

My dearest,

You left two days ago to continue your term at the academy and I'm slowly adapting to you not being around me. I miss you so much. You've made me very happy this past holiday that you came home. The birthday surprise, the movies we've watched, the time we spent together and the flowers that you surprised me with. I love every single bit of it.

I've not been feeling very well these few days. Headaches, nose block, sore throat and cough. Sigh. The best part was my headache only occurs on the left part of my head. Hmm, and as you know, I'm back at Penang. No plans whatsoever yet but my dad told me that we'd go get some clothes to be used at UK during the winter and he'd be bringing me to 'Tao' a restaurant here as they're having A'la Carte buffet. My stepmum told my dad to bring me only because they entire family can't eat so much so it would be a waste of money if they were to go, so yea. Buffet here I come. =p My dad told me that they have Abalone, sharksfin, oysters and etc. Yum, yum.... =p

Baby, I hope you'd do well in your studies to make your parents and I proud of you. And like you say, it's for a better future. Use it as a motivation for you to do well ok baby? And always remember, I love you. I love you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment