Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I just wanted to tell you that....

I miss you alot since u've been gone,
Since then i always try to occupy my time with something,
For the times that we used to talked to each other..
You know..ive just realizes something, we are actually not in a so called long distance relationship before you took off to London.
We spend most of our time talking to each other, its like being there with you at home all the time eventhough there's south china sea in between us.
It was great huh..Better than now i presume.
But..The 1st time we skype which is today made me realize that it is still great.Everything is better then ever.. To see you smiling with that hyper kid on your lap tells me there is where you belong.
U know u looked really happy u know..and gorgeous than ever.=D
Soo...Dont you worry about me k..and i want u to knw that ill always have your back and ill be there for you when u need me.
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you.
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you.
If you toss and turn and you just can't fall asleep I'll sing a song beside you.
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, Everyday I will remind you.

Always ans Always Love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment