Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vows

Just wanna show u how much u mean to me, how much i love you, how much u are worth, how great you are, how wonderful my life has been when u come and what a great way to show it to you other than writing u a vow. =D
I Amirol Redza Nazarudin will love you till the day the earth collapes, the sun fall off the sky and until the moon stop glowing. I promise i will never cheat or do something to hurt u physically and mentally. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live. I promise to love you faithfully, to care for you and to cherish you, to provide you with support and everything that you need, to respect and honor you. All my days left to me, I vow to spend them all loving you.

will Always And Always be yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment