Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

MY VOW TO YOU.

Baby, this was our 'little' project and so, I've written this for you.

I, Alvina Tai Wen Ling, vow to be by your side for better or for worse, through rain and shine and in sickness and health. I vow to never leave you or forsake you in times of trouble.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Those are the kind of words, a vow always have but as for my vow to you, I want you to know, that you've always been there for me, when I'm unhappy, when I lack the confidence that I need, when I needed a shoulder to cry on and depend on, you were always there for me, and now, I want to be there for you, for as long as we're together. I vow to never leave you in times when you need me the most. I will do my very best to be there for you despite the distance we have between us.

I will care for you and love you even though we're far apart. I know that this road we're taking, is not an easy path but one with loads and loads of obstacles but I am willing to take the risk and go through it hand in hand with you. And my promise to you, is that I will not let go as you've never let mine go.

And someday, I just wish that our story would be stated as a fairytale with a happy ending. My vow may be a short one, but I want you to know, that I've never been happier ever since you came into my life. Only three simple words could express how I feel about you. I LOVE YOU.



LOVE,

No comments:

Post a Comment