Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Travelling again...


Sayang...!! Im sorry its been awhile since i blogged. How's everything there.? How's Tobey.? I heard he having problems with jealousy huh.? Poor kid. hehehe. How's the newborn baby.? I bet you're more excited than her mum huh. =P Ull be a great mom someday. ;) Since you been gone this couple of weeks im finding things to do to occupied my time, since you gone there's a big gap in my daily life. Everything i do reminds me of you, eventhough we are already in a long distance relationship before you go to UK but its harder now. I had called d company few days after you go, they sent me to Miri with few other guys. We visited 3 vessel's that have been dry docked for maintainance purposes, and a new build vessel. We never knew we r going to do some dirty works that day, lucky i packed d right clothe for the job. So here's some picture for your updates.

Look baby..its phua chu kang. I laugh at my self constantly everytime i look at this picture. hahaha. =P

This is d new build vessel which still under construction. Not soo big huh.

After awhile we were really-really exhausted. (This is all d guys, on my left hand side is my physics lecturer..she decided to come and join us..Not a very wise decision. =P)

This is your baby working. (i should check all d cargo holds but decided to stop and pose to d camera.)

The sour face.

The guys.

A candid photo. I LIKEEEEE...

Puarasu all dirty and look at me clean as a whistle.

Realizes they taking pictures.

Im soo not good at faking. Im tired, i cant help it.

You see the land on the other side.? That's Brunei. (we are at the border)

Messing with d captains room.

All the guys back there is engineers i could just ask them to read d reading for me but since im hardworking i do it my self. =P YAY..!!

Spot me sayang..!!!

From the atwardship to the fore part of the vessel.

This also they want take picture.

This is what i did as soon as i reached d hotel for 3 hours.

Briefing room.

Miri got nice cars. ;)

Puarasu messing with a beat up car infront of the lobby.

Look how happy he is.

He's really-really happy.

He's super happy i tell you...!!

Now he just gone overboard. =P

Checking out.

I miss you sayang,
I want some updates from you too.
Always and always love you,


No comments:

Post a Comment