Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

LONDON (For the very first time)

Baby, i've been here in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire for almost 2 week plus now, and to tell you the truth, am not totally use to the weather yet. My nose had been giving me problems d for the past few days and my migraine is getting worst. My head feels like it is tearing apart. Huhuhu, i miss you, wish you were here though. Anyways, I've so far been to Cambridge and London only and of course Hatfield (where my Uni is). I've uploaded all the pics I have so far into my Facebook profile so maybe you cld go see the photos there? Coz it is too many to be uploaded here. =p

Anyways, here are some pics of baby Euan Wong (that's his name) =) hehehe



*isnt he adorable? =)*


Anyways, go see the pics on fb yea? =) posted it up d, tagged you on most of it too =) hehehe, skype with you soon k baby? I love you! Take care and dun stress yourself out k. Just study well and at your own pace.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment